Article 13 and 14 of the Regulation EU 2016/679 (“GDPR”) Information regarding the processing of personal data.
On this page you can read and download the GDPR compliant information file for each data subject.
In each Article 13 GDPR Information file you will find:
- the contact details of the data Controller, and the data Processors eventual;
- only if designated, the contact details of DPO, Data Protection Officer;
- the purposes and the methods of processing your personal data;
- the recipients, or the recipients category, of processing;
- the period for which the personal data will be stored;
- automated decision-making processes eventual;
- transfers of personal data to third countries eventual;
- your rights, as the data subject;
- other relevant information..
In some Article 13 GDPR Information file, on 4th page, you will find acquisition of the data subject’s consent module, in according of the Article 7 of GDPR.
The data subject’s consent is required for the processing of special categories of personal data and for the optional treatments excluded on the terms of service, or the legal obligations.
|GDPR Information for Clients||316 KB|
|GDPR Information for Potential Clients||313 KB|
|GDPR Information for Suppliers||205 KB|
|GDPR Information for Candidates||305 KB|
Last revision: 23/07/2020
For more information on the processing of your personal data:
This Article 13 GDPR Information, and other documents compliant with Regulation (EU) 2016/679, they have been made with the Suite GDPR Full Companies (Corporation) for Fis & Dm S.r.l. by Clodio Solitario Privacy GDPR advisor.