Exjum® H36 is a modern and effective concentrated chemical compound for cold chemical sterilization in hospital settings, completely water-soluble. It destroys all pathogen micro-organisms without damaging constituent or connecting elements of the treated device (such as fittings, mastics, welds, etc.).
- It does not modify the chemical and physical properties of materials and leaves the surface of the treated device totally clean, without any residual or captured chemical element.
- It is specifically tested on devices contain Optical Fiber, also on last generation ones made in plastic materials. It can be used both for Endoscope Washing Machines and for trays.
- It contains no Peroxide. Therefore, it is ideal for the cold chemical sterilization of the most expensive and sensitive devices.
- It is stable for 36 months in its unopened and correctly stored pack.
- It is effective for 36 hours
Dilute it with demineralized water or tap water.